Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Baby Shower Invitation

This is the other idea I got from Pinterest for a baby shower card.  I have two baby showers that I'm either hosting or helping with.  My daughter is hosting one for a friend and she is having a boy.  So this cute little invitation we found on pinterest and I love the simplicity.
Obviously the names and dates have been changed to protect the innocent.  Anyone who knows me knows that I am beyond those childbearing years (thank you very much Jesus).  But look forward to many, many grandchildren!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    This is really interesting take on the concept. Baby Shower Invitation are quite an important element of your party. It affords you the opportunity to customize shower invitations to perfectly fit your needs. Thanks a lot...

    best baby shower gifts

    ReplyDelete